Manufacturing – Capture the Cloud Technology
Digitize your operations and improve productivity
The rise of cloud transformation is accelerating as the Manufacturing sector is looking for large-scale adoptions across entire functions.
Let us be your guide on your path to digital transformation and leading in the digital age. With hundreds of additional data-sensitive firms (including mining and healthcare) diving in, it’s becoming the standard for today’s sectors.
Common Problems and Solutions
Disconnected data sets make it troublesome to get a consolidated view of business operations for decision making and reporting
- Solution: Implement cloud-based data warehouses in Azure (Azure Synapse, Azure Data Factory, Azure SQL Data Warehouse) that combine disparate data and produce data visualizations (Power BI).
Difficulty reporting on large datasets of time series data using traditional relational databases
- Solution: Leverage data historians on-premises and Azure with data aggregation techniques & highly efficient data cubes to provide high-speed reporting even with large datasets.
Operational systems do not connect to corporate networks / has low-speed connectivity
- Solution: Develop and implement a hybrid setup that combines intermediary systems, edge computing connecting the Azure IoT Hub and other Azure tools — creating digital twins of the on-premises devices in the cloud without exposing systems.
Expensive equipment costing the business money when unplanned downtime happens
- Solution: Utilize IoT devices to collect and monitor information on operational systems. Then, leverage predictive analytics to optimize equipment efficiencies and manage maintenance schedules to maximize uptime.
Connect today for your free assessment on Azure Cloud Services for Manufacturing
How Invero helps transformation within your organization
Who We Are
The Invero team are experts at maximizing the value of Microsoft Cloud for the Manufacturing sector, such as Finning, Neptune Bulk Terminals, and Athabasca Oil. We are a Gold Microsoft Partner holding 2 Azure Advanced Specializations with over 10 years of cloud experience and the recipient of the Azure Partner of the Year Award.
What We Do
Focusing on your goals and vision above all, we base our digital solutions on equipping your organization for the Manufacturing sector’s future. To untether you from the constraints of on premises infrastructures to leverage the elastic capacity and capabilities of the cloud.
What Our Clients Say
Neptune Bulk Terminals
Invero brought a disciplined and comprehensive approach to the project—they held us accountable, produced useful documentation and delivered a framework for data analysis and visualization that we continue to build on.
– Carmine Hendren: Senior Reliability Engineer,
Neptune Bulk Terminals