The brightest people. The latest technology. Balance.
Project Manager (Remote)
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Job
The Project Manager will manage all sizes of projects with a focus on budget, risk, and timeline. Ownership of communications with the client on progress and regular reporting to management will also be key responsibilities of this position. Project managers should not only be able to manage budget, risk, and timelines, but also ensure effective project plans and clear deliverables and tasks are understood by the technical team who will be executing on the project.
- Conduct internal and client facing kick off meetings
- Coordinate assigned resources and subcontractors for execution of assigned projects
- Understanding, or ability to understand projects with multiple funding sources (client and vendor) and the impacts and constraints the funding places on a project
- Ability to maintain weekly communications with clients and or stakeholders of a project, both in meetings and in written status reports
- Ability to identify risks and ensure the right stakeholders are notified
- Comfortable raising change requests when budget, scope or timeline is impacted and ensuring communications to all stakeholders
- Ensure projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Work with Professional Services Manager to ensure resource and availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan and monitor and track progress for assigned projects
- Manage changes to project scope, schedule and costs using appropriate verification and approval processes
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools
- Manage the relationships with the client and all stakeholders
- Establish and maintain relationships with all technical resources both employee and contractor
- Work with Account Executives to conduct project close meetings and document feedback
- Work with Professional Services Manager to conduct lessons learned on each project completed
- Work with Professional Services Manager to include junior employees within projects to increase their learning
- Report on project profitability to leadership team using defined KPIs
- Develop spreadsheets, Microsoft Project plans, Visio diagrams, Process Documents and Power Bi Reports as needed
- Other duties as required
Must Have Experience:
- University Degree or college diploma in the field Information Systems, Business Administration or other related field, or equivalent work experience
- Project Management Institute certification or successful completion of a recognized project management curriculum is strongly preferred. PMP certification and, ITIL exposure is desirable
- Microsoft certifications or willingness to obtain:
- AZ-900 Azure Fundamentals
- MS-900 Microsoft 365 Fundamentals
- AZ-900 Azure Fundamentals
- 3+ years direct work experience in an IT Infrastructure / Cloud Infrastructure project management capacity.
- Must possess extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of project management methodologies and tools, data management practices and change management techniques.
- Ability to manage multiple cross-functional projects of high complexity with impact to the enterprise
- Proven experience proactively identifying and managing project risks and issues, and defining project scopes, objectives, and deliverables.
- Demonstrated exceptional interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to work effectively with a variety of professionals in a multi-disciplinary environment.
- Highly organized and accustomed to multi-tasking in high-paced environment with minimal guidance.
- Excellent analytical skills with strong attention to detail and superior problem-solving ability.
- Advanced Microsoft Office 365 (Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, OneNote) knowledge and skills and other Project Management tools.