The brightest people. The latest technology. Balance.
Intermediate Cloud Solutions Consultant
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Job
The Intermediate Cloud Solutions Consultant role is a full-time employee position for someone who wants to join our team of 40+ consultants and be exposed to everything from public cloud infrastructure (IaaS) and platform (PaaS) to DevOps, Machine Learning and anything that Azure has to offer now or in the future.
We are seeking individuals who are looking for opportunities to learn new things and build on the knowledge that they have built in managing on premises systems and with a year or two of experience in Azure. Are you a curious individual, willing and interested in learning new ways of doing the same old things? Do you look at a problem and figure out how you can tackle the problem with a script that you write once rather than manually doing the same task multiple times over? Are you focused on delivery of tasks that are handed to you and have a passion for customer success? Do you want to work with a team of people who are the best in their field? How about a company that is willing to invest in you and allow you to grow as an individual?
If that all sounds amazing, then we definitely want to talk to you. Maybe you don’t have many years of experience in the cloud just yet, but you are willing to learn and do what it takes to make that step to the next level of your career. The cloud is here to stay, so don’t be left behind doing things the same way we’ve been doing IT for the last 20 years. Now is the time for change and BlueSilverShift is leading that change.
Must Have Experience:
- 1-2 years of experience in Microsoft Azure
- 5-7 years of experience in systems administration and working on complex IT projects
- In depth Infrastructure knowledge
- Active Directory experience
- Windows Server
- A great attitude with a focus on delivery
- Willingness to learn
- Avid reader on technologies
- Hands on with technologies
- Willing and able to share technical learnings with the entire team
- Presentation experience
- Great Communication skills
- Infrastructure Design and Management knowledge
- Database Knowledge
- Reverse engineering skills
- Fluent written and oral English
- Self motivated and good at time management
- You must be located in the Lower Mainland, please do not apply unless you are already living in or around Vancouver
Nice to Have Experience:
- Migrating or managing workloads to Azure or AWS
- Azure Active Directory experience
- SQL Server
- PowerShell, Azure CLI or other scripting languages
- Architecting technology solutions (infrastructure and applications)
- Visio for creating engaging architecture diagrams
- Knowledge of IT Security Standards
- Identity Management knowledge
- Development process knowledge/exposure to development pipelines
- In depth development knowledge, including DevOps management
- Roadmap development
- Microsoft certification (Cloud or otherwise)
You must be comfortable talking to people and have the ability to get in front of a client and talk knowledgeably about technical topics on many different topics. If you don’t know something, you should be the type of person who will do some research and quickly mock something up in the lab to expand your knowledge.
The job is a full time employee position. Come join the company that is helping to make the cloud dream a reality for Western Canada’s biggest companies.
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.