The brightest people. The latest technology. Balance.
Cloud Solutions Consultant
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
About the Job
The Cloud Solutions Consultant role is a full-time employee position for someone who wants to join our team of 40+ consultants and be exposed to everything from public cloud infrastructure (IaaS) and platform (PaaS) to DevOps, Machine Learning and anything that Azure has to offer now or in the future.
The Solution Consultant will take a hands-on role in developing solutions and selecting productized offerings and executing on projects to meet our client’s goals and required outcomes. This role is part of our Professional Services Team which contains Solution Consultants, Solution Architects, Project Managers and Change Managers. You will work closely with our Solution Architects to ensure the proposed solution will meet the required client objectives and ensure the solution meets Invero’s criteria for governance, cost analysis, and security. Once the solution is approved you will take full ownership to execute the solution while meeting all timelines and budget constraints.
If that all sounds amazing, then we definitely want to talk to you. Maybe you don’t have many years of experience in the cloud just yet, but you are willing to learn and do what it takes to make that step to the next level of your career. The cloud is here to stay, so don’t be left behind doing things the same way the industry has been doing IT for the last 20 years. Now is the time for change and Invero is leading that change.
- Ability to work with clients to identify their goals and objectives
- Design solutions using Invero productized offerings as well as customized solutions to meet the goals and objectives of the client. These solutions may include, but will not be limited to, public cloud infrastructure (IaaS) and platform (PaaS), Machine Learning and anything that Azure has to offer now or in the future
- Ensure your knowledge/education is continuously improved to keep up with the fast pace of change in the industry
- Find future opportunities when working with clients, generate notes that can be reviewed and potentially put forward as next phase or new projects
- Responsible to lead proposal writing processes which includes understanding the customer requirements, contribute to preparing the solution – presenting capabilities, experience, solutioning and pricing, and authoring the response
- Offer feedback and recommendations to the development team for new productized offerings when you see a need across multiple client projects
- Ability to look at your designed solutions with a critical eye and take constructive feedback as a learning opportunity for improvement
- Ensure all solutions and the execution of those solutions are providing value to the client
- Communications of execution progress with the assigned Project Manager is clear and accurate
- Remain aware of project budgets, timelines, and risks
Must Have Experience:
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience with Microsoft Azure
- 5-7 years of experience in systems administration
- In depth Infrastructure knowledge
- Demonstrated experience with automation and scripting
- Active Directory experience
- Windows Server
- A great attitude with a focus on delivery
- Continuous Learner
- Hands on with technologies
- Willing and able to share technical learnings with the entire team
- Presentation experience
- Great Communication skills
- Infrastructure Design and Management knowledge
- Database Knowledge
- Reverse engineering skills
- Fluent written and oral English
- Self-motivated and good at time management
Nice to Have Experience:
- Microsoft certifications such as
- AZ-103 Azure Administrator / AZ-400 Azure DevOps Engineer Expert
- AZ-500 Azure Security Engineer Associate
- AZ-300 Azure Architect Technologies / AZ-300 & AZ301 (Azure Solution Architect Expert
- Other certifications as required to ensure competency and advanced specialization goals can be reached and maintained
You must be comfortable talking to people and have the ability to get in front of a client and talk knowledgeably about technical topics on many different topics. If you don’t know something, you should be the type of person who will do some research and quickly mock something up in the lab to expand your knowledge.
The job is a full time employee position. Come join the company that is helping to make the cloud dream a reality for Western Canada’s biggest companies.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.