The brightest people. The latest technology. Balance.
Azure Solutions Consultant (Remote)
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Job
Are you passionate about cutting edge cloud technologies? Would you thrive working directly with our clients to understand their needs, identify solutions, and work side by side with them on their cloud journey? Do you enjoy working in a fast paced environment where no two days are the same and your actions directly impact our clients’ business and their success every day? At Invero you are not just a number, but will become a go-to person for our clients and other team members to guide them along their cloud journey.
The Azure Solutions Consultant role is a full-time employee position for someone who wants to join our team of consultants and be exposed to everything from public cloud infrastructure (IaaS) and platform (PaaS) to DevOps, Machine Learning and anything that Azure has to offer now or in the future.
The Azure Solutions Consultant will take a hands-on role in developing solutions and selecting productized offerings and executing on projects to meet our client’s goals and required outcomes. This role is part of our Professional Services Team, which contains Solution Consultants, Solution Architects, Project Managers and Change Managers. You will work closely with our Solution Architects to ensure the proposed solution meets the required client objectives and Invero’s criteria for governance, cost analysis, and security. Once the solution is approved you will take full ownership to execute the solution while meeting all timelines and budget constraints.
- Ability to work with clients to identify their goals and objectives
- Participate in the design of solutions using Invero productized offerings as well as customized solutions to meet the goals and objectives of the client. These solutions may include, but will not be limited to, public cloud infrastructure (IaaS) and platform (PaaS), applications, data estate and everything that Azure has to offer now or in the future
- Complete comprehensive audits and analysis of client environments and generate presentations back to the client on the results.
- Ensure your knowledge/education is continuously improved to keep up with rapid changes in the industry
- Find future opportunities when working with clients, generating notes that can be reviewed and potentially put forward as the next phase or new projects
- Ability to look at designed solutions with a critical eye and take constructive feedback as a learning opportunity for improvement
- Ensure all solutions and the delivery of those solutions are providing value to the client
- Ensure communications of execution progress with the assigned Project Manager are clear and accurate
- Remain aware of project budgets, timelines, and risks
Must Have Experience:
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience with Microsoft Azure
- 5-7 years of experience in systems administration
- Experience working in a consulting or service delivery organization
- Microsoft certifications such as
- AZ-103 Azure Administrator / AZ-400 Azure DevOps Engineer Expert
- AZ-500 Azure Security Engineer Associate
- AZ-300 Azure Architect Technologies / AZ-300 & AZ301 (Azure Solution Architect Expert
- Other certifications as required to ensure competency and advanced specialization goals can be reached and maintained
- In-depth infrastructure knowledge
- Demonstrated experience with automation and scripting
- Active Directory and Windows Server experience
- A great attitude with a focus on delivery
- Continuous learner
- Hands-on with technologies
- Willing and able to share technical learnings with the entire team
- Presentation experience
- Great communication skills
- Infrastructure design and management knowledge
- Database knowledge
- Reverse engineering skills
- Fluent written and oral English
- Self-motivated and good time management
You must be comfortable talking to people and have the ability to get in front of a client and talk knowledgeably about technical topics on many different topics. If you don’t know something, then you should be the type of person who will do some research and quickly mock something up in the lab to expand your knowledge so that you can confidently come back to the team with a tried and tested solution.
The job is a full time employee position based in Canada, but working remotely. Come join the company as a leading solutions consultant helping to make the cloud dream a reality for Canada’s most forward thinking companies.
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.