The brightest people. The latest technology. Balance.
Azure Cloud Data Architect (Remote)
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Job
Are you passionate about cutting edge cloud technologies? Would you thrive working directly with our clients to understand their needs, identify solutions, and work side by side with them on their cloud journey? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where no two days are the same and your actions directly impact our clients’ business and their success every day? At Invero you are not just a number but will become a go to person for our clients and other team members to guide them along their cloud journey.
As an Azure Cloud Data Architect, your role will be to bring your vast knowledge of cloud based data analytics environments to our clients while working closely with our internal teams and customers to find creative ways to integrate, enrich and make available information in a cloud-based infrastructure. You will have a client focus and the ability to act quickly yet accurately to resolve day-to-day issues for our clients’ cloud-based data solutions. You will consult with clients to assess current problem states, define desired future states, define solution architecture, and execute to make these solutions a reality within the Microsoft Azure analytics platform.
- Lead architecture, design and development of end-to-end analytics-based applications within Azure Cloud based solutions with heavy focus on application and data and excellent understanding of infrastructure
- Translate business requirements to technical solutions working with development teams, architects and business analysts conformant to enterprise standards, architecture and technologies
- Perform detail assessments of current state data platforms and create an appropriate transition path to Azure cloud as part of customer consultation and business proposals.
- Develop and maintain data lake and data warehouse schematics, layouts, architectures and relational/non-relational databases for data access and Advanced Analytics.
- Support the strategy, planning, and implementation of data design services, providing sizing and configuration assistance, and performing needs assessments.
- Conduct data profiling, cataloguing, and data mapping for technical design using a use case-based approach that drives the construction of technical data flows.
- Develop and present alternate solutions with detailed analysis as needed
- Collaborate with other Cloud Solution Architects in developing complex end-to-end Enterprise solutions on Microsoft Azure platform.
- Work under the direction of the Data and Analytics Practice Lead.
- 10 – 15 years’ industry experience.
- 10+ years of professional experience with designing and development of data warehouses and ETL tools and technologies.
- 7 – 10 years’ experience with several projects building solutions for data engineering, data pipelines, big data processing, data quality and modelling, on Azure Data Platform
- 5+ years related to private and public cloud, architectures and network, pros/cons, and migration considerations.
- Expert level experience with Data migration, Data processing and Data engineering using Azure services
- Expert level experience of Azure Data Lake, Azure SQL databases, Azure Data Factory and Azure Synapse Analytics
- Hands-on experience on designing and developing scripts for ETL processes and automation in Azure Data factory and Azure Databricks
- Hands on experience building data solutions using Power Platform including Power Automate and Power Apps
- Hands on experience in Agile & DevOps Delivery Models.
- Experience preparing data for use in Data science/Advanced Analytics using Azure ML
- Expert level knowledge on Cloud Best Practices and Azure Frameworks.
- Hands on experience in any one or more of ETL tools such as Informatica, SSIS, ODI, Data Stage etc.
- Hands on experience in any one or more of Analytical tools such as Tableau, MicroStrategy, Cognos, SAS, PowerBI, etc.
- Excellent customer interaction and communication skills
- Proven ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a team-oriented, collaborative workplace
- Self-reliant and comfortable with a rapidly changing environment.
- Azure Certified Solutions Architect and/or Azure Certified Data Analytics desirable.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, Information Technology or other relevant fields
You must be comfortable talking to people and have the ability to get in front of a client and talk knowledgeably about technical topics on many different topics. If you don’t know something, you are the type of person who will do some research and quickly mock something up in the lab to expand your knowledge so that you can confidently come back to the team with a tried and tested solution.
The job is a full time employee position. Come join the company that is helping to make the cloud dream a reality for Canada’s most forward thinking companies.
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.