The brightest people. The latest technology. Balance.
Account Executive (Central Canada)
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Job
Are you passionate about the future of cloud technologies? Would you thrive finding and helping clients to understand their needs, identify solutions, and work with them to further their cloud journey? Do you enjoy working in a fast paced environment where no two days are the same and your actions directly impact our clients’ business and their success every day? At Invero you are not just a number, but will become a go to person for our clients and other team members to guide them along their cloud journey.
The Account Executive is on the front lines of selling Invero’s expertise to our existing customers and new prospective customers. We’re seeking someone who has an interest in selling technology and the direction that the industry is going with cloud technology so that you can talk to clients and prospects with passion and help to drive business transformation through leveraging Microsoft Azure and Microsoft 365 cloud platforms.
The ideal candidate will help drive revenue growth by building a strong pipeline of sales leads and helping create the market strategy. You will be responsible for establishing a strong relationship with new prospects as well as maintaining a strong relationship with existing accounts. Your effective communication and interpersonal skills will help you succeed as an Account Executive.
If that sounds like you, then we definitely want to talk to you. Maybe you don’t have many years of experience in the cloud just yet, but you are willing to learn and do what it takes to make that step to the next level of your career. The cloud is here to stay, so don’t be left behind doing things the same way the industry has been doing IT for the last 20 years. Now is the time for change and Invero is leading that change.
- Solution selling around Azure and Microsoft 365 professional services and managed services engagements
- Spend time to understand client’s business challenges and how the Microsoft cloud can help to transform and modernize their business
- Responsible for strategically growing market share across the Commercial/Enterprise territory in Central Canada
- Preference for the candidate to reside in greater Toronto or Montreal area and have relationships with some local clients
- Build and manage sales pipeline with 80% of the focus being on new business acquisition and 20% on growing wallet share within existing accounts (account management)
- Leverage LinkedIn and other methods as the primary method of lead generation to identify target prospects and decision makers in order to drive discovery discussions about how Invero can help them with their needs that align with the service offerings that Invero has
- Leverage Microsoft as an additional lead generation mechanism while taking an account mapping approach to generate new business.
- With some business being initiated through a warm introductions/referrals, the majority of the business generated will need to come from the AEs prospecting efforts (25% leads will be provided by Partners (Microsoft or others) and 75% of leads will be self generated)
- Calling on C-suite decision makers including CTO, CIO, VP & Director of IT
- Consultative approach to sales – building a trusted foundation with your client while continuing to engage specialists into the environment and increasing Invero’s footprint
- Sales pipeline hygiene and ensuring all activity is tracked within the CRM
- Work with the Service team to write/finalize proposals to prospects and clients in partnership with cloud architects or pre-sales engineers to present solutions
- Strong consultative selling and presentation skills
- Account management to provide re-occurring client cadence calls with existing clients and ensure we’re top of mind when they need help with areas that Invero can help them in the future
- Understand the IT landscape in our target markets, who the key players are (competitors and potential clients) and provide ongoing account planning to ensure we continue to meet the changing market demands for our clients
- Monitor public bid sites and identify opportunities for us to submit a response where there is a fit based on our service offerings. Write responses to select public bids that are a fit for Invero
- Network with organizations and people who can provide introductions to new clients
- Identify opportunities for enhancing/developing additional sales collateral
- Participate in various aspects of the sales development lifecycle – identify / develop opportunities along a client organization’s cloud journey, develop cloud solution engagements with technical architects in defining next phases of cloud projects and aligning Invero as a continued business partner; engage other service lines within Invero as appropriate to meet client needs
- Deliver key collateral within client engagements that identify, strategize, design, implement, and optimize cloud solutions for medium/large companies and public sector organizations. Typical cloud engagements include – Cloud Strategy, Cloud Assessments and Cloud Strategy and Roadmap, Cloud Migrations, Application Modernization, Data and Analytics, Cloud Transformation Training, Azure Managed Services, Cloud Organizational Alignment (e.g. operating model changes, organizational change management)
Must Have Experience:
- 7+ years of Enterprise IT solution sales experience
- Experience collaborating with C-suite audiences and has a network of connections to leverage
- Track record of new logo acquisition
- Entrepreneurial spirited – Invero is in scale up mode and growing quickly – evolution is a part of their lifecycle and candidates must be adept in this type of environment
- Openness to potential growth within the role as the company continues to grow and evolve
- Excellent communications skills and high emotional intelligence
Nice to Have Experience:
- Previous experience selling Microsoft technologies is considered a bonus (Azure preferred, but other lines of business will be considered)
The job is a full time employee position. Come join the company that is helping to make the cloud dream a reality for Canada’s most forward thinking companies.
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.